The editors of HoST are looking for proposals for two thematic issues to be published in 2020 (HoST volume 14, issues 1 and 2). Each thematic issue should be prepared by a guest editor and include four research papers.
Proposals should include the following items:
- An abstract describing the topic for the thematic issue and its significance (500 words);
- A list of the contributors along with the titles and abstracts (300 words) of the four research papers;
- Brief CVs (300 words) of the guest editor(s) and authors;
The guest editor(s) and the contributors must be prepared to meet the HoST publication schedule:
- Abstract and titles submission: 30 May, 2018
- Submission of complete research papers: 31 May, 2019 (issue 1); 30 November, 2019 (issue 2)
- Publication: June, 2020 (issue 1); December, 2020 (issue 2)
Proposals will be subject to approval by the Editorial Board and the outcome will be known to the authors by June 2018.
Submissions should be sent as an e-mail attachment (preferably in one single .doc, .docx, .rtf or .odt file), to the editor: firstname.lastname@example.org